Meet Miss Alabama! (To the sound of Dueling Banjos)

by Sparkplug 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

My poor princess lost her tooth the other day.Sadly it has adjusted her look. I was shocked when I saw my beautiful lil princess change so drastically as she tried to do her own hair and makeup along with a lost tooth. It is so damn cute tho'!!

A few hours and she was Miss Alabama! lil pumpkin! I just love her...

Here is Princess Em before on Xmass Morning!

And here is My lil Froggie Alabama!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

LOL!!! That's priceless!

Swalker (I hope the tooth fairy was good to her!)

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Awwwwww, this is cute!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

She's cute. A doll! I'm from Alabama. I have beautiful teeth. Also want to add, my maternal grandfather was an Alabama native and also a dentist/dental surgeon.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Aw FHN!! I am sure she will have the best teeth too! It was a name that Slayer Layer has been calling her in his best Forest Gump voice all eavening. Sorry no offence meant. Just pure love. She is so beautiful to me. (You know that though)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

She's exceptionally cute. Has a lot of sparkle and spirit.

I remember my first mother in law used to call all southerners, even Texans, hillbillies. She once sat in her kitchen and fiddled with a rotted tooth until it came right out, due to her peridontal disease. She was born and raised in Cicero and Chicago, Illinois. The daughter of Italian immigrants. I sat across from her, me in all my hillbilliness, with not one cavity or filling in my mouth. Not offended, just wanting to defray the stereotype. Bad teeth seem to know no region.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Aw hell no the bad teeth know not a boundary one. I swear I was born with the most jacked up mouth. I bet each tooth has a filling either metal or porc'. You must know we live in Texas and I don't believe we are known in the stereotype world for great teeth either. In fact I can hear the banjos just a'dueling in the distance.

That is a sad story about your mother in laws tooth. Kind of funny how people don't see what they may be calling others is what they themselves are. Happens all the time.

I say laugh at us all. We are so funny...us humans...that is.

At any rate, my poor baby is doing the chewing with the back teeth thing. It is so sad as she whistles out a couple of her words.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

What a sweety.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

thats hilarious

• bernadette
    bernadette

sound like you both had fun

she's beautiful

bernadette

Share this