Melbourne Apostafest anyone?

by Sam87 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sam87
    Sam87

Has there ever been any Melbourne/Victoria based Apostafests? My Family and I would be really interested in having one in Melbourne or any surrounding area sometime in the next few months. We have been out of the org for just under a year now and we would really like to make some new friends.

is anyone up for this? it would be great to get together and share some storys, maybe we could all go out for dinner? or lunch? any ideas are welcome.

If anyone is interested please PM me, and i will give you my phone number so we can arange a time and place, hopefully we can get a few to come along!

I will try and keep this thread alive for a while to give it a little more exsposure.

Thank you all!

From Sam87.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Aww, Sam! I've only just left melbourne, I'd have been very interested!

There was once a group on meetup.com or yahoo meetups, not sure if it's still active. The organiser is here on JWD sometimes though and will hopefully contact you.

• Sam87
    Sam87

aww what a pity! oh well, thanks for the help, i might see if i can PM the moderator about this.

Sam87

• Sam87
    Sam87

i mean PM the organiser, not the moderator, lol, stupid me

• Mackin
    Mackin

I'll be in Melbourne for the F1 Grand Prix in March. I'll be meeting with a few X-JW's I know.

Mackin

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Why doesn't someone organise one for Northern England?

• Sam87
    Sam87

bttt

• Sam87
    Sam87

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit