New Years Resolutions

by Cabin in the woods 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

It is once again that time of year. It was after I found this site in January of 2006 that I made my first serious list of resolutions and I actually achieved all but three... Now that you are free to make life plans and choices what are your resolutions for this year... Mine are simple 1) Go fishing from a boat... even a tiny boat 2) Camp out in the wilderness 3) Find a bigger place for my homestead so I can raise beefalo... strange but true! I am just a country girl at heart.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

My resolution is not to be so hard on myself and shoot my own airplanes out of the sky.

I would also like to focus on what is really important...the people I love the most in the world. My husband, kids, mom and step-dad.

The past is over and I can't fix it and I am refusing to focus on it or give it anymore power over me any longer. I survived, so I am going to move on even though it sucked and hurt a lot.

I am going to try to live in the now.

I also refuse to allow myself to feel badly because jerks, who just happen to be family don't want to have anything to do with us because their stupid botchtower tells them we aren't worthy.

I am also going to try to cut down on my sugar consumption and eat more fruits and vegetables.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• Hannah
    Hannah

Oh, I with you on your first two resolutions. But I'm thinking of something a little more simple like....flossing everyday.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I'm going to spend the next year trying to capitalise on the disaster that was 2006. My marriage went to the wall, followed by serious financial straits during the first half of the year. Quite recently though, things began to look up! A new, better job for starters, and now a new romance ...... I think that 2007 could be a year to savour. tim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit