ewatchman

by Donnalilly 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

I got the boot and so didm\ many others..anyone know for sure what his problem is

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

what do you mean " I got the boot"?

I don't understand!

justahuman - but super nonetheless

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Do you mean from the ewatchman forum?

I believe that the guy still believes the WTS is God's people, just a little mislead, so could that explain it?

Jeff

• Cellist
    Cellist

They had their accounts suspended. They can no longer post there.

Ewatchman seems to do that every so often. It reminds me of the WTS witch hunts (apostate scares).

Cellist

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

You should be happy that you got the boot. I read some of his writtings and he sounds like a frustrated GB or a wanna be GB. I think he is like a lot of religio fanatics, they know it all and want everyone else to agree with whatever dogma they write, same as the Society, the big difference is, with this group it is one guy pretty much doing the writting and with the Society, at least it is 14 nuckle heads putting out the garbage, so it comes a little bit tempered and not so over the top.

OC

• willyloman
    willyloman

'ewatchman' is Exhibit A as to why true reform of the WTBTS can never happen.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    'ewatchman' is Exhibit A as to why true reform of the WTBTS can never happen.

Reform to what???? The WTBTS is just another example of "Third Great Awakening" BS that, unfortunately for millions, outlived its time!

• becca1
    becca1

I've said this before: I think that guy is delusional. He needs help.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

How humorous...I was just "unregistered" from the e-JW site. Emotions are high, and posts are starting to get a little accusatory, so I have been posting that we should not be attacking, mature Christians can agree to disagree w/out personal attacks, etc. So, I am a little confused at to why I was "booted."

I am rather unaffected by it; I stated in one of my first posts there that I did NOT believe he was "the Watchman." He does have some interesting concepts; however, many of the brothers and sisters in my congregation have come to the same conclusions...though none of us have taken a "title."

I didn't have much "vested" there, so it isn't much of a loss. He does appear to be a very emotional gentleman however.

Justitia

• Kaput
    Kaput
    He does appear to be a very emotional gentleman however.

Jehovah Himself Has Become "King" .....if you get my drift.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit