My girls this christmas

by moanzy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• moanzy
    moanzy

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share a little story about christmas at our house.

This morning Santa came and the girls were so exited!! My 4yr old opens her gift and realizes its exactly what she asked Santa for. She says " that Santa is a pretty good guy, he brings you exactly what you ask for".

So the girls each got those Baby Alive dolls that eat, drink and shit. It was all going fine until my 7yr old decides to change her babies diaper. Her eyes start to water and then she starts gagging trying to get her baby cleaned up. She says "mommy this is making me sick like I'm going to throw up".

Yes everyone this is the perfect doll for birth control down the road.

Moanzy

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LOL!!!

• bubble
    bubble

Oh my god, I had a baby alive doll. I didn't know they still made them!!

I used to feed mine the special food provided, it came in 3 colours, white, yellow and pink. So it never really looked like poo when you changed the nappy (daiper).

Just brought back fond memories though, I loved that doll.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Too funny! Reminds me of AFV showing fathers changing babies diapers and gagging. I think one guy even threw up! lol

I had a Baby Alive doll too. Didn't know the doll was still around.

• juni
    juni

Baby Alive hadn't been born yet when I was little. I had the BetsyWetsy doll. Fed her a bottle of water and it went straight through her. Nothing too fancy in the ' 50s!

Juni

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO on the birth control Baby Alive! Too funny.

I never had anything that you could feed. Did have a babydoll like juni's that had a hole in its mouth that you could stick a bottle in but since it didn't have a...er...place for the water to exit (it would come out the leg joints), it was pretty messy.

• moanzy
    moanzy

They've got some pretty cool dolls nowadays. I really didn't have toys growing up so being able to buy these kinds of toys for my kids is so much fun.

The girls say they are a little tired of feeding the babies all the time. These babies either want to be fed, a bottle, to be played with, or changed.

Moanzy

• juni
    juni

Moanzy, hi. My daughter and son in law had bought their little daughter a BabyAlive last Christmas. The thing didn't work so they took it back. Exchanged it for a baby doll that just laid there. Much easier and she didn't care after all.

Juni

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

LOL! Sounds like those memories that last forever.

• moanzy
    moanzy

Abandoned, that's what I'm hoping for or at least until they get to be adults!!! ha ha

Moanzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit