franz alive or dead?

by searching4truth 17 Replies latest jw friends

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

anyone know if Ray Franz is still around?

• Mulan
    Mulan

He is alive, but quite elderly.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

does he accept correspondence of any sort and will he reply?

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

You can try correspondence with Ray Franz by writing< info@ commentarypress.com> but I know he gets so much mail and e-mails, he can hardly keep up. If you don't hear from him though, give him a little slack!

Outaservice

• Mulan
    Mulan

I believe he makes a huge effort to answer all his inquiries. I know he is frail and not in good health, so he may not be as actively replying as he once was.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I missed a golden opportunity to meet him about three years back, when we were within a few hundred miles of his home. But our path were not destined to cross.

He still answers my emails - but usually he is quite busy. I hope someone is in place there to 'carry on' his work when he passes.

Jeff

• Confession
    Confession

Carrying on his work is going to be difficult given the position he occupied. Another high-ranking WTS official--or better yet another former Governing Body member--would be great. (Okay, all of you, listen up: it's only a matter of time before this thing comes tumbling down. Why not be part of the healing instead of part of the disease? Remember Jehu.)

• RR
    RR

He does write back, I corresponded with him years ago.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

My husband corresponds with him on a regular basis.

A couple of weeks ago, I spoke with him on the phone and he and his wife are doing reasonably well.

He is a wonderful human being. He is not bitter and always speaks in a upbeat and encouraging manner.

wanna

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

does ever go on any message boards like this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit