Merry Xmass from our house to yours! (PICS) Slayer,TIGER, Sparky and kids

by Sparkplug 27 Replies latest jw friends

• esw1966
    esw1966

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Things are reservedly merry here!

Loving it though! Turkey today! Ham tomorrow! Christmas tree GLOWING! PRESENTS all around!!! Rachelle's family is here from 3 hours away! FOOTBALL IS ON!!! Church services were WONDERFUL! My kids are boarding a plane TOMORROW for MY house!!! Christmas songs are playing all day long!

It's been a WONDERFUL season!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

Ethan

ps- when you FIND JESUS you FIND CHRISTMAS!

LOVE IT!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Kwin: That pic is downright adorable! My kids would run screaming from Santa right now.

I can't wait til I can get them up there.

Very, very cute picture!

• evetteto
    evetteto

SIMPLY MARVELOUS,VERY ADORABLE ARE THE CHILDREN,,,no need to say enjoy,,,,,

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• penny2
    penny2

Sparky, looks like you're having a great time. Thanks for sharing!! Merry xmas to you all!

Love

penny2

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well hello everyone! I checked back here and look at all the well wishes.

KWIN your children are so beautiful! I hope everyone had such a good time as we ended up having. I did wear myself out tho and needed to rest yesterday. Therefore the delayed response on the posting again.

thanks to each of you. (yeah I still must be tired) and Meryy Seasons to all!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sparkplug..Cool pic`s..Texas..???..How come you can`t get a decent Enchildlada this side of Texas??..I so miss,a good Enchilada..Beef to be specific..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Outlaw! I am from New Mexico, so I keep wondering why I can't get decent Mexican food here. It is Tex Mex Here. A lot different from back home. If I could I would send you a plate of this Tex mex stuff. arrowstar took me to a place that has some great food tho'.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sparky..Thanks..I haven`t had any good Mex in a long time..I miss it..Gonna have to head south...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit