Merry Christmas from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

by unclebruce 23 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    um .. yes I have been appointed dodgy Bethel spokesman this holyday season

Whoa! Way Cool !!! Is it possible , since you are an Appointed dodgy Spokesperson that we may be given permission to watch an " R" rated movie in this joyous of times? What say Thee ?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You know, printing that Christmas morning postcard off and sending it to Dubs around Christmas time might not be a waste of time and effort. Most would discount it as faked propaganda, but it might ring true for the odd one here and there. And might get them wondering. Everytime someone shakes the tree, such as the UN scandal, the Silentlambs stuff, etc., a few more drop out of the Watchtower tree.

• unclebruce
  • Clam
    Clam
    I'm not sure how light ages

Uncle Bruce - one thing which is evident is that light bends around dense objects, and there sure are some dense objects over there at HQ.

Have a Merry Christmas down there in Oz

Clam

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

thankyou Clam, and may you and yours have a merry xmas up there in avalon

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Unc, if you start driving tomorrow morning, you could join us for Christmas lunch tomorrow. Semi - serious invite. Only "semi" because you're unlikely to make the trip. But you're wlelcome if you do.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

wow stephanus, thankyou, that's tempting (a loooong drive but

merry xmas to you and yours stephanus

• Clam
    Clam

According to NORAD http://www.noradsanta.org/en/map/index.php Santa has already done Australia. I see he then went to North Korea - bless him. Santa does everyone (except maybe the JWs).

Clam

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I see he then went to North Korea - bless him.

He'd better be careful - the starving peasantry might mistake his reindeer for food!

wow stephanus, thankyou, that's tempting (a loooong drive but

It's only going to be a cold spread - turkey, chicken, ham and pork with the appropriate sauces and salad. But if you decide to, PM me.

(And bring your camera; there's Kingdumb Halls up here too, you know!)

• Mary
    Mary

Funny how four of the "annointed" could celebrate Christmas knowing it was from pagan origin, yet they all still got to go to heaven. Yet if you or I celebrate it, we're now earning a ticket straight to Hell in a handbag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit