Merry Christmas Good News for ME!!!!

by outnfree 17 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Dear loving JWD family,

As many of you know, I have benefited immensely from the Tuesday night vigils and the positive energy expended on my behalf via prayer, reiki, visualization, etc.

I had my last Herceptin treatment on November 30, and then got bogged down with finals, so didn't check in here. I had a MUGA scan and a CT Scan of my lungs, abdomen and pelvis this past Tuesday as the sort of end of treatment check ups.

I am grateful, elated, pleased, thankful and more to report the results:

-- the MUGA scan showed excellent heart function (actually improved from the last one); and

-- the CT scan showed clear lungs, and no remarkable difference from previous scans of my abdomen and pelvis.

YAY!!!!! Could I have asked for a better Christmas gift?

I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH for helping me through these hellish past 18 months. Wish we had a way to celebrate all together.

Instead, I send you holiday wishes for joy and harmony.

Blessings,

Brenda

• mouthy
    mouthy

May you continue getting good results. Thanks for keeping us in the know....I pray 2007 will bring even BETTER news(((HUGS))

Mouthy

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

(((((Brenda))))) That is great news!!!!!!!

Larissa

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

HOORAY!!! Now THAT'S the best Christmas present you could give to all of us: knowing you are healthy once more.

Merry Christmas,

Nina

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

alt

That is indeed great news Out!!

Thank You for letting us know

and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

• juni
    juni

That is great news Brenda!! What a blessing! Thank you for keeping us updated.

I wish you a happy holiday also and a bright new year 2007!

Hugs with love,

Juni

• Bryan
    Bryan

Merry Christmas and good health Brenda!

Bryan

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys!

I'm off to Christmas Eve eve dinner at my daughter's boyfriend's parents' house in a bit. Let the holidays begin!

out

• unhappy
    unhappy

That's fantastic news Brenda, I'm really happy for you. Hope you have a great christmas.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

{{{{ Brenda}}}}}

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you!

Merry Christmas!
    Love,
    Marjorie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit