Society unsure about Adam's Sexual Orientation

by Amazing 20 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

Maybe Franz was still thinking about his "cow in heat" article.

• sf
    sf

This thread is too funny.

Sex with an apple...LOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Praytell, how do you squeeze...oh nevermind.

OUTLAW, help me out here bro....lololololol

sKally

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

JIm, I desperately need scans of this. Can you fax them to me or post them?

• steve2
    steve2

What would we all look like if Adam had taken a romantic fancy to, say, a kangaroo or ... water buffalo?

I'm so glad Adam had the good judgement to say "No" to all the animals and wait for one to be specially created for him!

• restrangled
    restrangled

See Lady Lee's Post of Dec 18th on the same subject.

There is a link to a scan in that thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/125921/1.ashx

R.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hahaha, too funny. I was a young teenager when i read that stuff. Since then, i have become an ass man. I hope jehovah doesn't mind.

S

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Seems odd that Jehoba didn't know that mating cannot occur between different species. He must have flunked out of biology. But, then, he was the guy who made plants before he made the sun.

And, as for Adam, I bet he noticed that the moose had a nice rack, and the ass had a nice... well.... ass.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Bluesapphire,

I am at my office right now. I will scan it when I get home and post a copy. Or, if I do not get it posted easily, then you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send it as an attachment.

Merry Christmas,

Jim Whitney

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Baaaaaahhhh, are the GB sheep shaggers?

• hambeak
    hambeak

Imagine instead of Eve he found Steve and then just think of the possibilities, They could make each other with child. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not a bad idea imo Hahahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit