Sick?

by defective light 8 Replies latest jw friends

• defective light
    defective light

I went to the doctor today, was feeling really bad....waiting to see the doc, I notice a "jw botchtower" magazine in the waiting room, It made me ill that someone would leave that trash in a public place, so I just tore it up and put it in the trash.... I wonder now....am I really sick? your thoughts will make me feel better....

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Defective Light,

You suffer from a case of normalitis. This is fine. You actuallly did humanity a favor. Good job!

Dr. KerWACkian pHD.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Defective Light,

You suffer from a case of normalitis. This is fine. You actuallly did humanity a favor. Good job!

Dr. KerWACkian pHD.

AHA!!!! It is You! Lol, ok, before I hijack this thread... No you are fine defective light. There is a lot to be angry about at times. Sometimes it just hits you when you least expect it.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

don't mind this post ... just trying to keep ahead of memphis swanny

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

It will get better with time. I've been out 20 years now and I'm amazed I was ever part of this Cult!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Ironically even when I was a devout dub, when I saw the mags in doctors offices or public places, I kinda wanted to throw them away. Weird huh.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I've said this before...but what the hell..I tend to repeat myself. I keep little labels in my purse. Address size labels like you make for return addresses:

One reads:

Protect Jehovah's Witness Children from Sexual Abuse SEE: www.silentlambs.org

the next one says,

Example of Cult Propaganda SEE www.freeminds.org.

this week I added a third one.

This one says.

Questions about Jehovah's Witness Breaking Up Families? CALL 1-800-WHY-1914

lisa

• Hannah
    Hannah

Actually my daughter did the same thing. She saw JW mags displayed in her university library so she took them in the restroom and trashed them. She'll be glad to know that others do this too.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Satan made you do it! You are clearly under his control now that you have left Jah's protective fold. Come to your senses and repent! Actually... nevermind, I forgot that the org was a cult for a second...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit