When You got Demons in your Pants...

by OUTLAW 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When you got Demons in your Pants,You can do the Demon Dance!......How is it Jehovah`s Witness`s know so much about Demons?..Ask them about what they preached decades ago.They can`t remember.....Ask them if they know about any of the unacceptable activities that the WBT$ has been involded in.They know nothing..Ask them if they know the history of the WBT$.All you will get is a blank look.....For a group that knows almost nothing about thier religion and the organization that runs it..How is it,Jehovah`s Witness`s know so much about Demons?.....OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty

They are rather obsessed with Demonz aren't they.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Beg pardon, I thought you had demons in your plants

alt

As to why JWs know so much about 'em...hmmm...I don't know...but I guess it does help keep their minds off the more important issues you raised.

~Merry

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled
    When you got Demons in your Pants,You can do the Demon Dance!...

altLOL!!!

• juni
    juni

Hang on OUTLAW - I'll try again damn demons!

Again......

copyrighted. Won't let me do it. All right guys this is so cool. Do a Google Images search, then enter "demon dance" as your search. On the first page it brings up go to the top line where there's a dragon head. Hit on that and listen to the demon dance w/words.

OUTLAW let me know what ya think?

Juni

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Honesty..Yes,Jehovah`s Witness`s are obsessed with Demons!....Mary Magdalene..Thats what happens when you don`t change your underwear regularly.You get Giant Dirty Underwear Demons! .....Swamboozled..You definitly got Demons in your Drawers..LOL!!.....Juni..It`s not letting me in..Deemunz!...LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled
    Swamboozled..You definitly got Demons in your Drawers..LOL!!.....

So it's definately NOT crabs then? LOL!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Swamboozled..That would have to be your call..It`s always best,to do your own research...OUTLAW

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled
    Swamboozled..That would have to be your call..It`s always best,to do your own research...OUTLAW

You are cracking me up! Public Notice: I do not have nor have I ever had crabs! FYI

• juni
    juni

Yeah right- we all have seen ya itchin down there.

OUTLAW go back up to my post and let me know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit