co or co2?-Dumbest thing ever said by CO

by avidbiblereader 8 Replies latest jw friends

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

What is the stupidest thing you ever heard a CO or his wife say that the faithful followed like steer to the slaughter?

Smurfs were demonic and one stuffed animal smurf walked out of the Hall, they are demonic and you need to throw it all away if you have any of them.

My ex smashed every glass that we collected from Hardee's in the trash.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, we had 2 COs come through and say that was a wild story and not to be repeated.

Blondie

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I am sure there is a lot they wish wasn't repeated, thanks Blondie. We had a CO come through and said he could tell there was wrongdoing in the congr and that he could tell God HS wasn't there. We had couple after couple confessing wrongdoing, what a farce, you could do that any given day anywhere. He was the most feared Witness ever. People viewed him as a prophet, he always bragged about his fellowship and association with the GB and liked to use Greek words. Never felt him as I would like Christ., warm and friendly.

abr

• becca1
    becca1

How about the CO hung up on sisters wearing pantyhose all the time? What could make him fixate on such a silly thing?

• juni
    juni
    How about the CO hung up on sisters wearing pantyhose all the time? What could make him fixate on such a silly thing

What was up w/that moron??? What was he getting at? They weren't supposed to wear them?

• blondie
    blondie

CO pantyhose fixation:

There was a CO that insisted sisters wear pantyhose at all times in d2d, even if it was 100 degrees F outside. Another insisted that pantyhose must be worn with open-toed sandals. The sisters just ignored both of them.

Blondie

• Gill
    Gill

Brent Smith - CO in our area during the 1980's! He claimed that it didn't matter how much of 'The Truth' you understood.....all Jehovah cared about was that you 'loved the Truth' and followed the directions of the FDS! Nothing else mattered! Just follow the slave!

Took me another 15 years to work out he was talking out of his arse!!!!

Also, another CO who announced from the platform that the Sisters must NOT leave dribbles on the toilet seat! That was a direction his wife chose not to follow, according to the pioneer who went in the toilet after her and announced she saw 'dribbles on the seat'!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    Dumbest thing ever said by CO

C.O. gets up on the podium. "I've just gone over the field service reports, and some of you sitting in the audience will NOT be making it into the New System. Your hours are to low."

Nice way to start off huh.

Dismembered

• exjdub
    exjdub

I was in the middle of a big fiasco where the CO was involved. I asked him some pointed questions that were very embarassing for him to answer because if he answered truthfully it would mean implicating himself. He started to answer my questions, but then realized that he was getting in deeper, so he turned to me and said: "Some questions just don't have answers". When I wrote to Bethel about my questions and explained how the CO answered, Bethel made him sit down and answer my questions properly even though it caused him a great deal of embarassment. I wonder why I was removed as a MS the next rotation? LOL!

exjdub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit