WTS brain drain

by Doubting Bro 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

In reading this board for awhile, I've noticed that many who post here are quite intelligent and were used to varying degrees while in the borg. Yet, you are the folks that felt the need to leave or at least disengage.

When you think about businesses that have been sucessful for a long period of time (not that many because its pretty tough) one thing they have in common is the ability to attract and keep top performing employees, whether they're on the front line or in management. After all, for the company to continue running, someone will need to step in when the leaders retire or die. So, lower and middle management (in this case elders and COs) are the pipeline to upper management (starting with DOs and moving on up to the GB).

It seems there is an disproportionate number of highly valued employees here who have left. What effect do you think this is having in the local congregations and on the organization overall. When will the tipping point occur when the pipeline drys up?

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

When they go down it won't be bc of any source of knowledge or brains

38 “So my advice is, leave these men alone. Let them go. If they are planning and doing these things merely on their own, it will soon be overthrown. 39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You may even find yourselves fighting against God!”

They are exp problems bc of leaving God's Word and a lack of HS

• metatron
    metatron

You've raised a fair point - that I've also thought about. If you want clear symptoms of the organization's brain drain, look no further than

the magazines. They seem to get dumber every year. Another symptom? "Simplification"! Things have to be made more simple

because the organization is largely run by fantasy addicted goons who eagerly suspend critical reasoning.

Another symptom? Sending Bethelites to college AND LAW SCHOOL because nobody comes in the "truth" with the technical

qualifications needed.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit