Do we know each other??

by MsUrsy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• MsUrsy
    MsUrsy

Just curious if I know anyone on here...I attended congregations in Northern California, (Pleasant Hill, Martinez), and in Southern California, (Hemet), also a couple of congregations in Colorado, (Colorado Springs)...just curious if anyone out there attended in any of those areas?

Ursula Buoye

• fokyc
    fokyc

Is this you? I don't know you, BUT 'GOOGLE' does!

Ursula Buoye (Rogalski), Class of 1984

fokyc

• Alana
    Alana

I've never been part of those congregations, but I did know someone who moved to Hemet many years ago....not sure if he was an active JW there or not. Does the name Shane Johnson ring any bells?

• MsUrsy
    MsUrsy

nope, never heard of Shane Johnson....

• MsUrsy
    MsUrsy

fokyc....Yep that is me! Google knows me!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

How long ago were you in colorado Springs. My older sister is there. Has been for years. She would be about a year or two older than you maybe.

Decki

• MsUrsy
    MsUrsy

I have been out here for 2 years...I only attended off and on for the first year out here...Thanks for the reply :)

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Welcome Ms Ursy!! Nah I'm from way the hell the other side of the planet.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I knew a Karen McNary who was a member of the Martinez congregation from the late '70s onward; may still be active, I have no idea. Her husband and son were both "unbelievers" and she was a kind of back-to-the-land alternative type; kept goats and bees and went to the Renaissance fair in full costume every year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit