JW FIGHTING, SEE VIDEO ON YOU TUBE

by one 8 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

Two college students attempt to exact revenge on some Jehovas Witness bible pushers when they fight back.

digg / Videos / digg - http://digg.com/view/videos

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

LINK REPOSTED HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zo3sHPHBYg

stokey777 (22 minutes ago) fake

(Reply) crazybeautiful08 (1 day ago) 8 moths later: This is a) either all 4 people are actors, or b) the two people at the door are not Jehovah's Witnesses. A JW would never swear, nor yell, nor act out violently towards someone. And they would never just come out and invite you to a gathering at 8:00 a.m. (Reply) amkamkamk123 (2 days ago) haha next time the JW's come to my door im gonna get them wih the airsoft (Reply) JamitaS (2 days ago) its funny but this is obviously fake...JW dont call random people "Brother" (Reply) jimmyjazz420 (1 week ago) i think it was real where i come from those JW's get pretty crazy (Reply) singlouder08 (1 week ago) oh yea...there are so many things wrong with this video. definetly acted out. (Reply) nadelbbirt (1 week ago) Of course this is a fake video of JWs at your door. If you guys want to do an actual video of JWs at your door wait for real JWs to knock. They are so governing body convinced that what they are preaching is the "truth" that they will either try and talk to you about the "good news" or, they will politely turn around and leave. (Reply) MattyMcdaddy (1 week ago) clearly fake! (Reply) andreant (1 week ago) Shut up! These people already know that! (Reply) MsIngrid (1 week ago) wow, thats really pathetic
  • skyking
    skyking

Bad link repost link

• skyking
    skyking

There is noway they were JW's. Wrong lingo for a JDUB. Complete set up for effect.'the problem the actors do not know the JDUB a well enough to pull off a convincing video

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This was posted a while ago on other sites and was shown to be a hoax. Also, even if it was real - those wern't JWs - anyone who was one would know that.

• one
    one

SORRY,

Did not fully watch the video AND did not pay attention to the audio, the "jw" seemed dressed as jw, but again i did not pay attention, I have been so full of jw "news" that i hardly pay too much attention anymore, the UN news was the 'latest' (old stuff now) news i really paid attention to... because of the implications, which i still belevie was/is a BIG issue.

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

absolute fake

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Fake, missing classic Jw speak, dont have refreshments at the Hall, no ones going to hell.

• vitty
    vitty

They didnt have any book bags, definately fake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit