by diamondblue1974 20 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Ouch! Ummmmm where is that located??

Juni

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    How long did it take to get that thing tattooed

It took about an hour, it did hurt a lot sting a little and whilst I was sat in the chair sirona was grinning, taking phone pictures, trying to get a snapshot of me in considerable pain...as well as sending them to everyone she knew. I never knew she was so sadistic lol

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

For the avoidance of any doubt it is my arm and not my arse.

Just thought I would clear that up.

DB74

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

It's very cool, DB.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Dawn is also considering having a tattoo...as many of you might be aware she is pagan and is considering a pagan symbol of some sort.

Besides pentagrams and pentacles which she thinks are cliche'd; Does anyone have any ideas?

Gary

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Crescent moon

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Crescent moon

She was thinking of a triple goddess symbol which involves the crescent moon; excellent suggestion. Any others? Gary

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Besides pentagrams and pentacles which she thinks are cliche'd; Does anyone have any ideas?

I have no clue what her path is, (ie celtic, egyptian etc) but what about a triquetra? Tree of life? (see my avatar) a labyrinth? A rune that means the most to her? A totem animal?

I'm thinking of putting a snake around my wrist and a triquetra on my upper neck when we get our taxes back.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Cool tat.

Maiden/Mother/Crone would be good, with lots of detail. Lots, I tell ya!!! Then you can return the favour of the pics

• Sirona
    Sirona

Let me say, first of all, that I think that Gary's tattoo is AWESOME! I love it. It looks fantastic especially now that some of the redness is fading. He picked a perfect design for his upper arm, which won't show out of short sleeved shirts, but will be perfect for sleeveless summer tops (or indeed the shirtless look! ). I can't get over how totally SEXY it is.

Yes, I do want a tattoo. I have decided it needs to be on my back.

Now I have considered my totem animals - Spider, Panther, Raven. I had this idea of a full moon with a panther resting on it.....what do you think?

Spiders I love, but I can't seem to find a design which doesn't look "goth".

LT - triple goddess sounds nice but not really what I'm looking for. I had thought originally of some type of god / goddess image but after consideration I like a more abstractly pagan design.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit