A Special Occassion and a Bottle of..???

by OUTLAW 44 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

seriously, i have been thinking of selling my biz and going to a working ranch,,no makup, no hi heels, no fluff

orbi

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Never give up being a lady..High heels,lipstick and make up..All women need to feel like ladys..All the Dude`s like to be with ladys..They`re soft and smell real pretty..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• orbison11
    orbison11

hahha ok you win,,but can i keep my whip?

orb(bro)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Orb=Bro???..Are you a male?...OUTLAW

• orbison11
    orbison11

lol, no i just realized when i did 'orb' that spelt backwards was bro, and wanted to throw you

see, i gotta get a life:)

nosibro(orbison)

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Mead? Where might one, myself, get mead?

Certainly not to offend anyone but my favorite drink is an Irish Car Bomb: 3/4 Pt Guinness. Put equal parts Jameson and Bailey's Irish Cream in a shot glass. Drop in the shotglass and knock it down quick or the cream "curdles" and you get a mouthful of cottage cheese. Wow! Knock out two of 'em if you go to a rock show and you'll be ready!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_car_bomb

• Clam
    Clam
    Mead? Where might one, myself, get mead?

It's really easy to make if you're into homebrew.

I'm a beer drinker really but I also love brandy. I most commonly drink Remy Martin or Chateau de Castex Armagnac.

Clam walking into a bar thread and now feeling thirsty.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

A nice bottle of red wine, usually Merlot or Chainti. If it's a very special occasion, then Champaign

• james_woods
    james_woods

Parakeet!

Veuve Clicquot champagne.

are you buying? can my GF keep the bottle for arts & crafts?

OK - seriously, for me this holiday - Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut Rose, large tin of Avruga Spanish caviar.

• Mystla
    Mystla

The local liquer store has Mead, here anyway These guys make a pretty good mead: http://www.skyriverbrewing.com/ but I'm not sure you'd want to order a case just to try it. We prefer the "dry" mead.. the sweet is really sweet. Ask at anyplace you can buy booze, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

We ordered a case of mead for our "ring exchange" (we got married at the court house, so we had a family event later) We wore our Ren garb and drank mead.. it was a blast.. all the men were in kilts.. lotsa leg

Misty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit