We claims the R&F dont understand but do we ???????????

by vitty 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• vitty
    vitty

Yes its about the blood

Please bear with me.........................I was talking to my pregnant daughter about the blood . She said she must get a special directive to give to the hospital. My stomach did a flip

She had no idea what she could have or not have and actually said that she should refuse everthing "just in case"

I couldnt explain it to her and so went on a site to try to educate myself.........but was left even more confused

It actually said that they can have ALL blood as long as its fractioned. Im sure this is not true

Can anyone show me simply what fractions they CANT have ?

Shes going to get back to me to tell me what the directive says ......................does anyone here know what it contains?

Oh and another point, what criteria do the GB use to decide what fraction can be used and which ones cant ???????

Thanks

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

hope this helps.

alt

I can't get it any larger. but...someone can.

lisa

• vitty
    vitty

lisavegas

Where did you get that from .................??

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I posted earlier that under the mosaic law a woman when having her period, had to leave her home until it was over and could be declared clean. Why then does the watchtower not enforce this anymore? It's in the bible isn't it.? It is because it is no longer relevant in our times. Today, there are screening tests for impurities,and now as opposed to ancient times we know about things such as compatable blood types. Do you think god would be happy if someone died getting a transfusion? No, but It can equally be said that someone could die not getting one. As far as fractions are concerned they don't have any logical reason for this. As I stated earlier, if God said you must abstain from orange juice would you strain the pulp out and drink the juice anyways. The society knows they are wrong and the only reason they havn't made a complete reversal is because it's too late and too volatile an issue. The red cross does not want to be sued for a godzillion dollars and nor does the society. If I had to trust one or the other it would the red cross. The scriptures have to be veiwed in the times we live. We are not living in ancient times anymore. However if the situation is of such great concern it isn't really even an issue anymore as they have artificial blood substitutes such as fluosol. Further doctors have become quite adept at bloodless surgery.

• acadian
    acadian
    Oh and another point, what criteria do the GB use to decide what fraction can be used and which ones cant ???????

After much fasting and prayer the GB then use a most Holy ritual.. enee mnee minee moe, pick a fraction by the toe...

• vitty
    vitty

Actually I found that graph on JWfacts site

It was very informative so thanks

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

the original larger copy is at http://www.jwfacts.com/index_files/blooddoctrine.htm

I tried to enlarge the one posted but it just gets blurry

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

after a bit of printing,scanning, and uploading here is the chart - definitely worth keeping. And I have imprinted the original website address on the image but it is not clickable

alt

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

The blood issue has the R&F thouroghly confused. Most just believe it is now O.K. instead of doing their own research.

bczar

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Most just believe it is now O.K. instead of doing their own research.

bczar

Prob because any serious 'investigation' would have to involve the evil internet. Seriously. Just easier to 'follow the leader'. I bet in most congos that most either accept all the fractions or nothing at all, depending oh who the see fill out the form first.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit