where is god?

by Sam87 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam87
    Sam87

thank you all so much for the replys

i really dont know exactly what i beleive anymore, its so strange coming from a beleif of a god, the bible, an organisation run by god, with all the rules and regulations set out for us.

Then having that blow up in your face! it leaves you with an empty sort of feeling, and it makes you question everything else to do with religion, a creator and evolution (which is a good thing) but its soo confusing, and the simple aswer is no longer there.

Oh well, i know this is going to be going round in my head for my whole life so i better pace myself, lol

Thank you all again, and i really do appreciate each and every one of your coments.

Sam87

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Where is god? Don't know. Already been through all that just like you. Know what? It doesn't matter how you or I got here, created or evolved. We just are. That's all that matters. Enjoy it while it lasts. But, I can definitely feel for you. It takes some time to pry off those JW glasses. JW's are told to keep their mind focused only on their destination (paradise earth). For that goal they sacrifice their present life. Sad to say they miss out on the journey of a lifetime. What do you want to do? Where do you want to go? What do you want to see? Do you still feel a desire for spirituality? Have you explored all the possibilities? Have you experienced the rich tapestry of living? Just something to think about.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit