1969 Kingdom Interlinear Translation of The Greek Scriptures----PDF!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Thank you for that extra information Cabasilas! It could come in handy for those researchers out there.

Cheers! Atlantis-

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Once again, Atlantis, you have paved the way for more light to shine. Thank you.

I have to wonder how many active, sincere jw's will come on the internet to find just this publication. Along the way they might actually find the 'truth about the truth'. I have a copy [maybe two] in my possession of the hard copy, but this pdf is just the ticket for research - and maybe to isolate a page or two to educate a jdub.

Jeff

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AK-Jeff:

Thank you AK-Jeff! My friend will be happy for your kind words!

Tweety picture no.0397

Cheers! Atlantis!

• Triple A
    Triple A

Thanks Atlantis and Thanks to your friend.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Triple A:

Your welcome! Thank you for your kindness.

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Neo
    Neo

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Neo:

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Double M
    Double M

Thanx Atlantis for the Pub tho am having difficulty downloading the pdf just a suggestion here is it possible to upload it on Reexamine.org or Watchtower.cc or maybe spread it using torrents am sure it would be much faster downloading the meat in due season. Thanx again

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Double M:

Thank you! I think that "Reexamine" is still under maintenance. I will check and see if the pdf can be uploaded over at Watchtowercc. Just wondering, why would the pdf would be any easier to download from the sites you mention than downloading it from here?

Thanks!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Atlantis,

Thank you so very much! I downloaded a copy for my research!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit