When is everyone sending out Secret Santa gifts?

by megsmomma 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I already sent mine out. I guess it was a little early, but I'm still not good at estimating holiday shipping times. Yet another aspect of normal life that I'm stunted in due to being part of that religion.

Seriously, though, I didn't realize we were supposed to wait.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Mines crossing the pond too and ive already sent it. It seems angharad took care to make this secret santa as international as possible.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

santa claus was three days ago here, so before that....

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

I sent mine a week ago via USPS to someone here in the US. I'm not sure if they got it.

Should we be posting that we at least GOT our present so that our SS knows that got it. We don't have to open it or reveal our SS, but I think writing a quick post that we got it would ease the mind of the sender.

Opinions?

Rebirth

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Going, going, gone......sent today!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    but I think writing a quick post that we got it would ease the mind of the sender.

Yes I agree, because Id hate to think that my SS hadnt recieved the parcel I sent, but on the other hand I would never PM him/her and say "hey did you get your secret santa?"

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

I really jumped the gun I sent mine out quite awhile ago! I've been having so much fun shopping online, first for my christmas tree, then for ornaments and decorations and for gifts, I ordered my gift online and had it sent, but now I'm having second thoughts about what I selected, eek!

• Kudra
    Kudra

I saw what my secret santee wanted and saw it today at a local christmas outdoor market... So I'll probably send it off Monday.. I want it to get there early cause it's to put on her christmas tree...

-K

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Mine went out today. I love the internet!! And credit cards. . .I have nearly all my shopping done, and all the wrapping is up to date. Heck, I'm practically together!!

I looked at the secret santa wish list, but could get no inspiration, so I stalked my recipients old posts (!) to see things they might like. I like shopping for people I don't really know. . .I hope its something they like. Its just going across one border/continent. I am thinking it should arrive by Xmas.

• orbison11
    orbison11

mine is going out tomorrow,

first present i have given for xmas, wild eh? i am so happy bout it

orbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit