Going to see Christina Aguilera tonite!

by GermanXJW 10 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Folks, I am leaving now to see Christina Aguilera tonite. Great Voice, great performance. (I hope so. Tickets were not a bargain = 70EUR each.) Attending concerts was something I was not allowed by my JW parents. Here we go. CU after the show. :-)

• daystar
    daystar

I'll be expecting a pair of her underwear in the mail... ya hear?! Or, you know, if you can fit all of her into a box, I'll be okay with that too.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Have fun! I hear her live performances are always awesome,

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That woman can sing!..Tell her OUTLAW says Hey!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi German:

Absolutely love her, let me know how it was!!!!!!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

It was an excellent concert in terms of music. A bit to much dress-changing to me. And I really think she does not need those sexual innuendos all the time, she has a great voice that stands on its own. But she is so young, she will make her way.

• GermanXJW
  • Jourles
    Jourles

Was this the comment you posted on YouTube, GXJW?

that was so funny! i was there too !! "can anybody bring me a towel, something?" ooh i love her for my life !! i was standing like... 4th row! AAAAAWWWWW I LOVE CHRISTINAAGUILERA FOR MY LIFE MY EVERTHYING MY HEART TO DEATH FOR EVER !!!

LOL!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I am feeling too old standing in the fourth row. I had a seat like an old man needs. But the rest of the comment - could have been me. ;-)

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

christina can rock my world any day of the week and twice on sunday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit