My first White Elephant Christmas Party

by lost_light06 6 Replies latest jw friends

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

I'm going to my first white elephant christams party next weekend. I need some ideas on some good gag gifts. It's all adults so anything goes. The price range is $15-20. Got any good ideas?

• daystar
    daystar

You really want gag gifts? Or useful adult gifts?

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Since it's white elephant anything goes. It could be adult, gag, useful or not. I'd kinda like to get a gag gift (doesn't have to be adult oriented).

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I'm giving my co-workers bags of marshmellows and a note that says, "You've been naughty so here's the scoop: You get nothing but snowman poop!"

• Emma
    Emma

I thought white elephant gifts were something you had around the house you wanted to get rid of. At the one I went to last week I got a rubber chicken and gave a fly paperweight and a plastic gun that blows soap bubbles. I like the chicken though its no reflection on my cooking.

• daystar
    daystar

Hmmm... $15-$20... C*ck-rings. The rubber ones are in that price range. The leather and steel ring ones are a bit pricier, starting probably around $30 or more. Depending on the group, that could be rather shocking.

Spencer's used to always have inexpensive adult gag gifts, adult games, etc.

• Will Power
    Will Power

We do white elephant gifts as well - but it has a bit different spin - It must be something you have around the house - something that, well, you don't know why you still have it hanging around. No names are on them and the game is played where there's quite a bit of trading going on before everyone finally opens one. So how it is wrapped, the size, weight, etc can really get things going. LOL The funniest things come out, esp. when one man's __________ is another man's treasure. Have fun with yours!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit