I would like to know

by Annie Over 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

Why the Bible isn't in chronilogical order? Did they just throw it together or what? AND.....

why doesn't it just say what it means so that everyone can read it and decide what they believe. Why all the mysteries.. like Jesus returns but nobody sees him, and the mystery of Babalyon The Great, and all those Beast and all their heads. And the Elijah and Moses thingy. AND all that stuff in Revelation? Why can't it just come out and say what all that means, so people can say... Hey this is happening... we better get our act toghther.. Or they could say.. I don't believe that. I have often wondered why the most important book on earth has to be such a BIG Mystery!!! Does anyone know?????????

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

No mystery Annie,

Old Testament = a collection of fairy tale allegories and documentations of sick war crimes.

New Testament = conflicting stories of a social reformer, hellenistic reinterpretations of social reformer's cryptic message, drug induced prophetic messages.

Don't wrack your brain over that question, your brain is far too precious. There are far more morally redeeming books out there. Check them out. Or just have some fun gardening or doing something else you like to do.

FBF

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

It was written for, and by men!!!

• hubert
    hubert

I think revelation should be called "The book of nightmares".

Hubert

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

why doesn't it just say what it means so that everyone can read it and decide what they believe. Why all the mysteries..

so you can decide what you believe

would you like it prescribed ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit