Never Ending Crap

by Undecided 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

My wife's nephew and live in mate was in a car wreck tonight and are in the hospital down near Morehead City.

It never ends lately, when will it get better???

Ken P.

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear about that Ken. How is your grandson doing?

Did you read about Hambeak? He just lost his son (26yrs. old) in a car accident. He is no longer one of JWs so his family let him know about his son through a third party. You might want to go back in his postings. He, too, has gone through a lot.

He could use some encouragement from you since both of you are experiencing a lot of tragedies.

Take care of yourself,

Juni

• Undecided
    Undecided

My wife's nephew and mate arn't doing well and were air lifted to another hospital in Greenville NC. I hope they survive the accident.

Ken P.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((Ken)))

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

sorry to hear this ken, my heart goes out to you.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You are right. Crappy crappy day. I am sorry you are going through this with your family. Heartbreaking. My heart goes out to you all.

Shelly

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Ken,

I don't know when it will get better. I don't know why you're experiencing such distressing times right now...

I do hope your nephew and his mate are receiving the very best care, and make a full recovery.

And that this neverending crap finally ends for you and your family.

Take care,

~Sue

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope the clouds lift for you soon (((((ken)))))

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Ken,

Deepest sympathy and condolences. It doesn't remove your pain or anxiety, but we went through the same in our family---very close to your details. More than once. I don't know how everyone survived the ordeal(s). Love, support, and prayers. I won't get philosophical. Your pain is very real and at the surface. Love and peace and healing to you and yours.

Love,

CoCo

• Undecided
    Undecided

I think my nephew will survive. They removed his spleen and he seems to be stable now. He has a few broken bones. His girlfriend's son was in the car but didn't have any injuries except bruises. She has some broken bones also. I think they will all survive.

I hope all this disaster doesn't kill my wife. She is under so much stress right now. Maybe by next month things will get better and she can relax and get a good nights sleep.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit