2alcholicparents:$$$ 1jwabusivemother:$# Being screwed up for life:priceles

by luvbug2007 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Welcome luv.....I am so sorry that you had to deal with all that abuse growing up, and then pretty much are still emotionally being abused by having to pay a price for living a real life. It is such a horrible,unloving, hypocritical religion.

I am glad that you are out and hopefully happy. This board has been helping me for a few months now, and I feel stronger and stronger. Glad to have you.

• unhappy
    unhappy

Welcome to the board Lovebug. I was on the verge of tears reading your story and I can imagine there was alot more to add. I'm really sorry you had to go through so much and no-one (wt) would do anything about it. Now you are free you can hopefully start to heal.

• unhappy
    unhappy

I'm sorry I can't spell. Welcome Luvbug.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Welcome to this board. Some of your story is so horrifying it could be made into a black comedy. (Sorry, I'm watching Little Nicky as I respond).

I have a jw mother, a jw aunt, and cousins whose behavior reminds me of your mom's.

I am very sorry to hear of your terrible mistreatment by such a sick mother.

Not all JWs are that sick, but I agree that such sickness abounds within an organization that promotes denial, all around, the way the JW's does.

• mzliz
    mzliz

I am so sorry, your story is so heart wrenching. It seems as if the org. breeds alcoholics and pedophiles. It does nothing to protect children, treats them as second class citizens. I am glad you are out and can start surrounding yourself with healthy people, Liz

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I can relate. I had an abusive JW mother who would beat me with anything she could find, and with any excuse she could find. Is it just my mother, or do all physically abusive parents seem to take pleasure in beating kids?

Welcome to the board. You are not alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit