Jehovahs Witnesses and Ecclesiastical Authority

by concerned elder 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• concerned elder
    concerned elder

I have research the subject throughly and would be willing to share with those who have an interest.

Concerned elder

• serendipity
    serendipity

Feel free to post it here. Many of us would be interested.

• concerned elder
    concerned elder

My study is approx 20 some pages and therefore too large to post. I will however send the study by email to anyone who requests it. I only ask in return for comments both good or bad concerning the study. I am seeking to publish the article but would like feed back prior to that.

• Pahpa
    Pahpa

C.E.

Could you give us a synopsis of it and your conclusions? We are interested.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I would be interested in seeing it. Is it something you could fax to one of us...then it could be scanned to be available to everyone?

• Honesty
    Honesty

20 pages?

Mine is only one sentence.

All the evidence proves that the Faithful Discreet Slave AKA the Governing Body has been appointed by Jerhover to dispense his spiritual food to the world.

• concerned elder
    concerned elder

Article will be posted within a few days to an internet storage site and I will allow 24hours for downloading to any interested parties. Watch for post of download information.

Concerned elder

• concerned elder
    concerned elder

For those interested in the current study please go to:

http://www.google.com/base/a/1445069/D11917876922197732944

I will post this study for 24hours

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thank you for sharing that. I have saved it to my pc and will read it later.

Two questions:

1. Were you aware that your name is disclosed on the link?

2. Was this research just for yourself and some of us here or do you intend to share this with elders in your area and/or Brooklyn?

It surely represents alot of research and thought.

btw - Welcome to JWD! I look forward to more posts from you. Perhaps you will share experiences as you exit the organization.

Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• concerned elder
    concerned elder

Yes I am aware of my name being posted.

I am deeply involved in many different studies and will share them when they become complete.

I will post them for review so that I might get feedback from those in the know.

I have also been invited to share in writing assignments by others who are very well know in the xJW circles.

I see no need to send this information to WBTS since they have all the reference materials already and we all know how they would react anyway. This information is for people like myself who are struggling to make sense of it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit