friends reunited

by Ellie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

has anyone subscribed to friends reunited?

• Clam
    Clam

I did some time ago Ellie. It was very odd looking through all the names of the people I was at school with, but I've got back in touch with quite a few old pals and it's been great. Worse bit is seeing how old we're all getting.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Yes I have. No one says they are witnesses though.

fokyc

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

This is the first time I have seen "friends united". I have seen something called classmates for years.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I subscribed and went to a reunion a few years ago; great to meet up with so many old faces, it was surprising to find out that I had more in common with the class swot than previously imagined.

DB74

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yep - I've been a member for some time. When I left school, I moved town with my parents and lost touch with most people at school. I've managed to contact one on there, but a couple of others I was looking for haven't joined yet. I also contacted a friend from school who used to be a JW, but she is not in the ex-jw comunity, nor did she remember me.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Yep, I did.

I also checked out for some of my old JW friends and found one.

He happily married with some kids. I was happy for him.

I'll have to confess, I did laugh when he said he was the owner of his own business. Bet you can't guess what it was!

steve

• ballistic
    ballistic

I bet he was a transparent surface reflection technician?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit