Boy, am I lucky or what????

by zagor 5 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Three weeks ago I've had a car crash, someone reversed and ran right into me.
    Which, police said was my fault because I came from behind.

Then, last week I saw a car flipped in front of me and hit the power poll.

And today .... This poor Asian lady got disoriented somehow and rammed right into my drivers side. ....

Anyway, I just came from the hospital. Needless to say the car is useless but at least this time around police doesn't blame me, hope not anyway.... I've got a bit of a back pain but I think I'm fine otherwise. I think anyway, have to go later for an x ray. I wasn't in too big a pain so they said there were more urgent cases

I think I'll have to run somewhere from here because this is becoming a freakin war zone lol. Kiwis, no hard feeling but your driving needs some working on

Anyhow, wish me luck, lol.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

you've had your three strikes, now you should be so golden that if you bought a lottery ticket, you would hit the jackpot.

• Robdar
    Robdar

someone reversed and ran right into me.
    Which, police said was my fault because I came from behind.

Really. The police said that it was your fault when she backed into you? Odd. What does your insurance say? Have you spoken to an attorney about it?

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

I'm sending you bubble wrap for xmas. ;-)

FreeChick

• zagor
    zagor
    Really. The police said that it was your fault when she backed into you? Odd. What does your insurance say? Have you spoken to an attorney about it?

Yep, they said I was probably driving too fast and couldn't keep a proper distance ...(which is bull, but how do you argue with a police as a tourist here anyway?)... I don't know if ohter driver got anything but that was I got.

• zagor
    zagor

I'm sending you bubble wrap for xmas. ;-)

FreeChick

Yeah, looking forward to that :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit