Any James Taylor fans in the crowd?

by AK - Jeff 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I was unaware of all the bed-hopping this little gal has done.

Jeff

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I was unaware of all the bed-hopping this little gal has done.

Carly is a very beautiful woman! Heck! I might leave my husband for Kris Kristofferson my darn self. I just think he's a fine sexy older man. Oh well! Back in the day, the feminist movement was really moving.

Unfortunately, Carly suffers with panic disorder (just like me) this is what ended her on stage career.

I just looked up Carly and found out she has found a way to get over her stage fright, so she's performing again.

Simon Spanks Away Her Stage Fright
    By WENN
    Aug 29, 2006

Veteran singer Carly Simon likes to have her bottom spanked before performing live, because it is the best way to conquer her stage fright.

The You're So Vain star claims being spanked calms her nerves.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=1&num=36501

Man, she's still freaky!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've got Carly Simon's hits recorded on my pc. The CD I got them from had a duo with her and her daughter, fathered by JT of course. It's called Amity. My youngest grandson says it's his song for his brother.

Neal Diamond - I loved his song about the tent revival - can't think of the name of it now.

"I said, 'Love, Brother Love's Travelin' Salvation Show. Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies and everyone go, to Brother Love's show." I love this one, too. I love Shilo and of course Holly Holy and Sweet Caroline. Ever see Will Farrel doing Neil Diamond's Story Tellers?

That was a great era alright - hard to imagine that JT is still in his 'era' 35 years later. Elton, McCartney, Ritchie. All still around. We had a great childhood legacy in music didn't we?

Jeff

It was a great era. I loved Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. Played Deja Vu until it wore out, too. Andy and I saw Neil Young in 2003. He's still amazingly energetic for 60 ish.

• earthly king
    earthly king

I like the music of James Taylor.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit