Thanks all now I'm leaving

by wozadummy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Woza-

By now you must realize that if you DON"T leave this site you will be on the short list of the biggest weenies that ever said good-bye. For your own self respect you must never post here again. This will be a traumatic experience for many here, as you have read above, but we must remember, we'll always have Paris.

Goodbye

• hambeak
    hambeak

Woz get over yourself! You are being a drama queen and learn to have an intelligent discussion I am not offended by you even though you were quite abrasive in your comments. I think you have a lot to add to discussions are you still here? SAY SOMETHING IF NOT I GUESS YOU HAVE LEFT If you are that sensitive too bad. Not everyone will agree with what you feel or believe the same with me. I still want a good dialogue with you and lets get some good responses to our posts OK?

• spoils_useful_habits
    spoils_useful_habits

I've read both posts to see what all the hoopla was about and I must admit, that I cant stop laughing, especially the "hiding 'cherbals' in my butt" part, lol....I'm like what the f%ck!!! too funny.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

wozadummy,

I'm not going to jump on the band wagon of people begging you to stay. Other people wanting you to stay should not be the determining factor. But I don't think you should leave, as your opinions are just as important on the site as are anyone else's, (so long as everyone is in keeping with the posting guidelines).

I see it as a bit of an emotional ploy to suddenly mention having been abused, particularly the part about it having been by a member of the group previously discussed.

But that isn't the issue. Don't let one run-in (for which you are at least partially responsible) with a handful of people on the forum drive you away. And don't write long 'nobody likes me' exit messages.

Jeffro.

• bernadette
    bernadette

Steve

I've borrowed this from a website I've bin reading

A little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - THOMAS JEFFERSON, letter to James Madison, January

INHMO a little rebellion on a discussion forum can have a good effect because it enables us to gain new perspective - we bring out half formed ideas, dust them off, look at them in the cold light of day with friends and discard the ones that are not relevant to the life we are living today and in that way then prevent them from doing us harm in the future. The WTS opposes such thinking because they have found that they can control us through our half formed buried fears.

Gaining new insight is worth the blood sweat and tears of painful reawakening and isn't that what we are all doing here

If you are not coming back then farewell.

Bernadette

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Bye ... don't let the cherbil bite you in the butt on your way out.

Just remember, you're always welcome to come back and your friends will always be waiting for you here.

Kwin

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled
    Bye ... don't let the cherbil bite you in the butt on your way out.

LOL!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm not going to jump on any bandwagon. I just don't give a shit. Do what you want.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!..Gerbils in your butt and somebody made fun of your grandma!..LOL!!..Dude,if your gonna trash gay people on this board,your gonna catch some flack..Do you really think the rest of us are going to sit back and let you trash our friends just because thier gay?..You dished it out and now you can`t take it..This is a debate board..Sometimes you win,sometimes you loose....If you cry too loud,we send the WHAAAAAAAmbulance for you..LOL!!..Now pick youself up,dust yourself off,and decied if you want to be an adult about this...OUTLAW

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

SO - did he leave? I have seen no follow up posts from him.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit