Get A Load Of This Anti Watchtower Site!

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Kool Aid Man, you remind me a lot of Danny Hazzard.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I am being prompted for a password to access the site - anyone else having this problem?

• rare treat
    rare treat

Due to others "running ahead", no one will have access to the website until January. The site developers are amazed at those who recognize this but continue to criticize something they know nothing about. We should all be pleased with those trying to make an effort. Anyone who criticizes effort is only making themselves look foolish.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Anyone who criticizes effort is only making themselves look foolish.

The one who looks foolish is you RT/KAM06. I thought only active jw's liked to refer to themselves in the 3rd person on discussion boards when trying to present an "unbiased" opinion about jw's. Why do you continue to post under two screen names? Do you not realize that by doing so is against the forum rules?

So many ex-Witnesses are in fear of attending because the Watchtower may retaliate.

I believe the fear you are referring to is dumping one crackpot religion for possibly yet another one.

"The Six Screens of the Watchtower" holds annual seminars, where ex-Witnesses can gather together for support and an understanding of what needs to be done to put the Watchtower out of business.

What can be said at these annual meetings is already discussed here on an everyday basis. Is there a cost to attend these annual meetings?

You had mentioned that I took the subliminal image out of context. If you could explain how that image was taken out of context, I'm all ears. Could you please explain that one simple image for us? Tell us how you lead into it on your website? Now that you brought it up, I'm sure everyone else would like to know what context it should be placed in.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Im with jourl 100% here.

RT your duplicitious use of 2 accounts here does not help your credibility with me at all.

• Gregor
    Gregor

KoolAid man, my attorney will be contacting you regarding your violation of the Avatar Piracy Act of 1937.

• cyrus
  • cyrus
    cyrus

hi there trying to view site it says i need authorisation to view site please help

• Jourles
    Jourles

violation of the Avatar Piracy Act of 1937

LOL. I didn't realize that the word "avatar" was part of the english language back in 1937!

• Jourles
    Jourles

You need to read through this entire thread cyrus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit