...and remember, smile!

by tetrapod.sapien 22 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

here is my naturalized and humbled opinion and intention. have a beatifically beautiful day!:
    i believe it to be a truism that the nature of the universe is indifference, to us. that is, in relation to us, the universe is poker-faced. but in relation to the universe-nature, our self-nature sees a slight smile, simply because there is room for one! and when one looks very closely, she sees that it is the Buddha-smile, and by lucid-extension her own knowing Human-smile reflected back to her in the dark and light swirling pool of the universe.

so, remember to smile. every smile is a symmetrical breath inward and outward, simultaneously, of a growing universe, that is You and your relation to it. this is the God-nature of Human-nature. Ultimately: Universe-nature. love it. nurture it. it is You and only You. if You choose to open your mind to universe-nature, like a flower opens itself to it's ecological niche in the morning, then avoid at all costs, at this most important time in your mind, and the universe's mind, stuffing dark, asphyxiated violence into it.

if you smile with true intention to the indifferent universe, it will smile back with equally true intention.

we all come from, and go to the same place my fellow and naturally divine children! so smile!

peace,

tetra ~+>

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I won't pretend to understand how you got there, but there is a good place my friend.

alt

(and always, always, smile at little babies)

• Narkissos
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Tetra did you have a rebirth or something? What's with this new you?

• purplesofa
  • juni
  • Carmel
    Carmel

Tetra old buddy! Did you slip on a banana peel? Welcome back! caveman

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Either you're in love, or you've had some cosmi-mysti-vision-quest-like experience, but in any case its great to see this side of ya.

I'm sooo picturing you in the lotus position with incense burning about you (only this time you're not burning it to mask the scent of other stuff )

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I've missed you Josh, you should stop in more often :)

• Cellist
    Cellist

Nice to see you're doing all right. You didn't get into those magic mushrooms out there in B.C., did you? LOL And .... I'm smiling!

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit