Hi everyone

by unhappy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• unhappy
    unhappy

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I've recently decided to stop being a JW after being raised as one. I'm now in my early twenties and finally feel free. I wanted to say I've been reading all the post over the last few days and they have really encouraged me and helped me to make my decision and stick by it. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and start the fading!!!!

Unhappy x

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome to the site.....I hope this continues to be a source of strength for you! Welcome to your new life!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the board!!! Hope to hear more from you.

purps

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hi and welcome. Its good to have you with us. Fading is the best way to leave

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Welcome to the boards. I have found so much great info on this site and it has really helped me ease the guilt we are raised to have. I look forward to being a witness to your journey!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hopefully you will be on your way to finding better fulfillment in your life, and less discouragement. You could never do enough for the witnesses. Glad to have you here!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome Unhappy!

Now you can start to change your name to Happy!

• unhappy
    unhappy

Thank you all for your messages, it's true being a witless for me was an endless cycle of guilt and depression and feeling I should be doing more. Now I feel so liberated.

unhappy x

• unhappy
    unhappy

I tried to change it but I don't know how? Any suggestions?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey, good for you unhappy. You'll be happy in no time. Post and read lots!

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit