Weird dream...or maybe not so weird...

by Justice-One 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Last night I had a really strange dream. I was at the Hall (that in itself was strange) and Jim Jones was there (funny thing...he looked just like Powers Boothe) getting the Kool-Aid ready. There were "brothers" at the doors holding AK-47's, and all the doors were locked. Now, if the above wasn't strange enough....I somehow mangaged to get out, and went to call the cops. In the parking lot, I ran into a brother that was coming in late. I told him what was going on, and he told me to keep that appostate stuff to myself!

The above can only be because of my post on Kool-Aid, and the other comments I made about what my wife says when I put "the truth" under her nose.....but still, it was a very unsettling dream.

• juni
    juni

Hi JusticeOne!

I hate those dreams. Take care and hopefully you'll have sweet dreams tonight!

Juni

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Justice, that is so weird. About 2 weeks ago I had a similar dream. Down to the escape part and the late guy and apostate thing. No powers boothe or Jim jones though. Or guns(confined by peer pressure, I guess). Just kool aid. And my old friend Esther looking kind of confused and aghast, but going along with it.

How weird is that? Did your KH have ugly mustard yellow plastic molded chairs?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I had two weird dreams last night. In the first one, I flew from the U.S. to Korea and had a lot of stops in between to Japan and other countries, and when I arrived at my destination, I was told I had to pay for the whole flight, and it was $6 billion dollars. In the second dream, I went back in time to 8th grade and relived a moment in my life in which I humiliated myself (as usual, nothing in the dream corresponds to anything in real life) in front of the person I had a crush on and my best friend...at the end of the dream I made a heartfelt plea for forgiveness and both of them accepted me.

LOL re Jim Jones....I rarely have a few dreams of being back at the hall, but nothing scary like that!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I hardly ever recall my dreams these days unless it is just before waking up. One that I regularly had when I was a JW was: I started smoking and was naked in a public place, in which I am running for cover trying to hide so nobody sees me lest I get DF. I'm sure there was a message in that reoccuring for me somewhere but could never put my finger on it.

• Warlock
    Warlock

The interpretation of your dream is as follows: YOU ARE DEAD MEAT.

Warlock

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Leolaia...

"I was told I had to pay for the whole flight, and it was $6 billion dollars. "...

...you're not tapped for cash tho are you...

love michelle

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    How weird is that? Did your KH have ugly mustard yellow plastic molded chairs?

I don't remember seeing the chairs...but the Hall did have a drab inclosed clostrophobic feel to it....kinda like real life.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

If I had to intepret this dream it would probably go like this....These people are going to go down one way or another. (Jim Jones and Kool-Aid part.) Most will accept it, because not doing so would be "appostate." (Brother coming in late.) There is going to be very little or nothing I can do to prevent this from happening. (I could not stop the brother from going in, and I could not find a phone to call the cops.)

But hey....I GOT OUT. (BTW, I remember having to pretend to be a good littte "Jim Joneser" to do it.)

• myelaine
    myelaine

Her hair is Harlowe gold Her lips sweet surprise Her hands are never cold She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll turn her music on you You won't have to think twice She's pure as New York snow She got Bette Davis eyes And she'll tease you She'll unease you All the better just to please you She's precocious and she knows just What it takes to make a pro blush She got Greta Garbo stand off sighs She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll let you take her home It whets her appetite She'll lay you on her throne She got Bette Davis eyes She'll take a tumble on you Roll you like you were dice Until you come out blue She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll expose you, when she snows you Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you She's ferocious and she knows just What it takes to make a pro blush All the boys think she's a spy She's got Bette Davis eyes And she'll tease you She'll unease you All the better just to please ya She's precocious, and she knows just What it takes to make a pro blush All the boys think she's a spy She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll tease you She'll unease you Just to please ya She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll expose you, when she snows you She knows ya She's got Bette Davis eyes 

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit