An Apology from Dave Wiltshire to You Know!

by D wiltshire 18 Replies latest jw friends

• siegswife
    siegswife

(((At the time Michael was disputing with the Devil it was in the time of Moses. That was BEFORE Michael came to earth as Jesus and it was BEFORE Jesus was exalted to become the king of God's kingdom and BEFORE Jehovah conferred upon him all authority in heaven and on earth. So Michael showed respect for Jehovah's position by saying: "May Jehovah rebuke you." Since that time Michael has been given authority over Satan to not only oust him from heaven but to bind him in chains. That's why we read at Revelation the 12th chapter that Michael and his angels kick Satan and the demons out of heaven and Revelation the 20th chapter reveals that an angels tosses him into an abyss. The ultimate defeat of the Devil is something reserved exclusively for Jesus Christ because Satan had Jesus murdered. As the ultimate act of vengeance and justice Jehovah has empowered Jesus to crush the Devil. That's what Genesis foretold that the seed of the woman would do. The fact that Michael is shown in Scripture taking direct action against the Devil, something reserved for Christ to do, proves that Jesus and Michael are one and the same. / You Know)))

***So when did the archangel Michael, after becoming Jesus, become the fallen angel of the bottomless pit named Abaddon?

• siegswife
    siegswife

Hebrews 1:5 For example, to which one of the angels did He ever say: "You are my son: I, today have become your father?" And again: "I Myself shall become his father, and he himself My son?"

***According to the WTBTS He must have said this to at least 2 of them...?????

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Let me clarify my thoughts on the matter of Michael the ark angel.
    I don't know who he is, or really care at this point.

What I want to know is, Can the glorius ones mentioned in Jude 8,9 include Satan?
    And
    Is my apology to You know the right thing to do according to Jude 8,9.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • siegswife
    siegswife

Sorry...just getting into the OTHER debate...LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jesus/michael/archangel is an angel, but he is not just any angel, he's a SUPER angel with a special suit that his father gave him in 1914 when superj started ruling all over the place. He rules even where there are no places.

His suit has see in the night goggles. That's how he could spot the devil hiding in the darkness. Superj can fly faster than any other angels too. He's so strong that, even if all the other angels challenged him to an arm wrestle all at the same time, he could put them all down.

Superj is smarter than all the other angels put together as well. All the other angels always were frazzled because of the tricks that satan, who was also smarter than all the other angels, played on them. But all that changed in 1914 when jesus became superj. The first thing superj did was kick the snot out of satan. Poor satan hid in a hole in the centre of the earth. Since then satan hasn't dared to leave his hole.

S

• siegswife
    siegswife

That sounds like something that could come from "The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy." LOL

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

The fact that Michael would not even speak abusively to the Devil, and as the account says "he wouldn't even dare".
    Tells me something about God and his servants.
    From the top on down abusive language against ones advasaries is not even an option.
    If there is a court case of universal importance(Satan and his on one side, and God and his on the other).
    I see those perfect angels on God's side being very fair to there opponents.

All based on IF, that is IF there really is a court case of universal importance in progress.

Anyway at least I could say this if Michael wouldn't speak abusively even of the Devil, I need to watch my tongue.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I think that if I qualify my statements as a personal observation, I wouldn't really be going against the spirit of what is found at Jude 8,9.

None the less it should be honest, clear, and not prejudicial.

Tongue: James 3:6b"for it spots up all the body and sets the wheel of natural life aflame, and it is set aflame by Gehenna".

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

JAMES 4:12"One there is who is both Lawgiver and Judge, he who is able both to save and destroy.
    But you who are you to be judging your neighbor?"

How are we to understand this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit