Football Jokes

by Y I Man 2 Replies latest social humour

• Y I Man
    Y I Man

This one is realy bad!

Liverpool's new signings

Story off BBC news, the scousers are getting some new signings in:

Apparently Liverpool have agreed deals with three new players, who will be transferred in the January transfer window.

Phil Neville is due to sign from Merseyside rivals Everton, Jason Euell is moving from Middlesbrough and the son of former Liverpool player John Wark, Jason, is being lined up to partner Sami Hypia in defence. All three players are being allowed to move under a loan agreement until they can sign, during the transfer window.

Keen to improve his popularity with the Liverpool faithful after a dire start to the season, Rafa Benitez has taken the unprecedented step of giving in to supporter pressure by deciding to act on the main chant coming from the famous Kop:
    "Euell, Neville, Wark on loan."

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

LOL

yes that's terrible!

Our friends from across the pond won't have a clue who or what you're on about!

And Neville will never play for the Scousers (Everton don't count!!!) He's still a real Red.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Euell, Neville, Wark on loan." trans. "You'll never walk alone" I thought it was very clever!!

Of course, all those who enjoy the gentle art of defending much prefer singing "you'll never walk again"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit