Does anyone remember?

by Pahpa 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    We were spooked out when it burned all around her face, without burning the face itself, then erupted in a flash.

OMG... I laughed so hard when I read that. LT~ I could just see this happening. Truly funny.

• Cellist
    Cellist

We were watching the news one night when we were newly baptised JWs and the Pope came on. He was visiting our city. Just as he raised his arms out, the TV died! All that was left was a thin white line where his arms were. The TV never did work again. How do you think that would be interpreted? LOL

On a more serious (?) note, my husband's stepmonster wouldn't eat the vegetables that a kind worldly relative gave them. They were demonized! So, she fed them to the pigs. Then, they ate the pig. Somehow the pig exorcised the demons I guess. Everything was demonized to that woman. And, yes, that was in the 70's.

Cellist

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

Remember when "L" came down that one summer? I think it was 1979 or 1980. My mom wondered if it was wise for her to be buying used jeans as they could have been demonized.

We didn't have any demon appearances, only a great summer. I can hear "Living in Blue Jeans" now thinking about that time. Gordon Lightfoot and John Denver all summer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Deemunz are everywhere!!..When I was a kid,my mom found some "Mad Magazines" I had..Did you know "Mad Magazines" are Deemunized..My mom tossed them in the fireplace and they burned too slowly for her!..There you have it!..Absolute proof!.."Mad Magazines are deemunized!..LOL!!..When you got Deemunz in your pants/you can do the Deemun Dance!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I lived my entire childhood terrified of the demons. They (assuming they even exist) never messed with me but that didn't make the fear any less intense. Even as recently as my fade, some residual fear haunted me.

Thankfully, due to exposure to information, I'm about 99.99% over it.

Maybe they never messed with me because they knew I would grow up and join the dark side of the force.LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit