Question about JC's...

by Justice-One 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

Nonamegiven has it down right! Regarding to DF, I've been on JCs where 2 want to df, one doesn't. If the other 2 are insistent (or vice versa) the minority will accede for the sake of peace.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"If the other 2 are insistent (or vice versa) the minority will accede for the sake of peace."

But do they keep a record of the minority discension? i.e. Brother x = aye, Brother y = aye; Brother z = nay?

I forget the info that is filled out on that cute little form they send out to Brooklyn, but as I recall, all 3 members need to sign off on it.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Are you gonna go before the firing squad, J1?

No. Not as far as I know. But now since I have decided not to take ANY more crap from these people, it may only be a matter of time. That and I have let my "OpSec" get rather lax on this board, and if they REALLY wanted to, they could probably at least accuse me of being J-1. Not that I would admit it of course.....or maybe I would. I'm just getting really close to the point of not caring what they do.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    But do they keep a record of the minority discension?

The Minority Report maybe? Hmmmm....I wonder what Tom Cruise would think?

• minimus
    minimus

I was on a JC years ago and I felt the woman was an "apostate" because she questioned everything the Organization believed in. She regularly went to different people and told them why JWs were wrong. When the other 2 elders and I met with her, they felt she was truly sorry. I didn't see it that way at all . Eventually, one elder agreed with me while the other noted that he did not agree but would abide by a majority decision. She requested an appeal and was still df'd. A week later she was picketing in front of the KH with a large sign saying "JEHOVAH IS JESUS".

• dobbie
    dobbie

I had to appear before a jc years ago (though i didn't tell them everything i'd been doing!) but they decided i was repentant enough to remain a witness - i really wish they'd gone ahead and disfellowshipped me then now though then i would'nt have wasted another 10 yrs in it!

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

can anyone provide the reverence where it says the vote must be unanimous?

bczar

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Justice-One,

Your biography is a bit surreal!

I'm not sure if it's the medication you're on or the meds you need, but..................

bczar

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Naw, it's just the sick and twisted since of humor that being raised in "the truth" gave me.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Just reading over the process makes me want to vomit. Justice, love, concern, and lastly holy spirit??? I love how they say they are judging because of sins against the congregation....my sin did not affect the congregation at all.

I too had Elder Nicey-Nice, Elder Too Busy to Care About You, and Elder @%% hole. Df'ing me was the best thing they could have done for me...freedom tastes ever so sweet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit