JW teenage pregnancies...............did you know of any ?

by vitty 24 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

My ex was 19 when she had our first, but we were married tho.

• RAZORMIND55
    RAZORMIND55

HAH!!! In the 2-3 surrounding congregations in my area, my former cong included, girls were getting knocked up left and right. Hell, they basically don't even have young people in those congs anymore, all of them have been DF'd or DA'd after having a kid(s) out of wedlock. A lot of them, though, stay "out" for a few years, long enough to actually have a normal dating life (and to marry a "worldly" guy), then go back "in" whilst their new hubbies either convert or make sporadic visits to the KH and/or Memorial.

One girl, though, got pregnant and claimed she was raped. I hear that he lost a college scholarship because of this incident. About a year later, she had another baby by the same boy.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

There's a girl in my hall, not even 18, but has two kids. The father is a dumb, shiftless guy. Neither are baptized, so she more or less gets ignored...

• misguided
    misguided

Yes, I do. For one, my sister (10 years younger than me.) She was 18 when she had her baby (apparently conceived at a rave while on ecstacy and with another JW). She was df'd but reinstated.

Now she's NOT talking to ME!

She got married to a non-jw, had another baby, and as far as I know the JWs are still "studying" with her and her husband. She's faded.

I'm friends with her husband's (non JW) family. They have issues with her.

Rose

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

It really makes me sick to hear how often "I was raped" is used as a reason for pregnancy when the girl then goes on to date the guy and or have another kid by him. God knows, rape causes enough unwanted pregnancies, but the more girls who use it as a flimsy excuse, the less people are to believe someone who actually has to endure something so horrible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit