A Catholic Response to The End of False Religion is Near!

by jschwehm 8 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi All:

If you are interested, I have made a podcast that responds to the JWs' tract campaign on the End of False Religion. You can download it at the following link:

http://catholicxjw.blogspot.com/2006/11/end-of-false-religion-is-neara.html

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

• heathen
    heathen

I agree they went overboard . I think the catholic church is on it's way out but to say all other religions is a bit heavy . The WTBTS itself is having trouble staying afloat with the law suits and getting mentally ill people to spend all their time selling magazines to raise money . I had this idea that if there was anything to this conspiracy involving the free masons that it would work to their favor to see the catholic church out of buisness since you can't be a free mason if catholic , only protestant . WOW the things I come up with ......

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Jeff!

The Slimey so and so's didn't say word for word that they're the only true religion. As usual, it was implied and their words were ambiguous. That's what's so extra annoying about the WTBTS.

Heathen - I believe that anyone can be a Free Mason, no matter what religion they are. All they have to do is profess belief in A God.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

I have a friend who is both a Catholic and a Mason. When I quizzed him about this, he assured me that there are no problems with being both. Jack.

• vitty
    vitty

I thought this was a good tape. I was especially interesting in the reasoning of christians going to war, as I have been thinking about this subject for a while. I thought you did well by reading the whole passage to get your understanding of it were as the WT scripture hop.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm
    I think the catholic church is on it's way out

Actually, the Catholic Church is doing quite well. There are more converts to the Catholic Church in the USA alone per year than to the JWs worldwide.

I have a friend who is both a Catholic and a Mason. When I quizzed him about this, he assured me that there are no problems with being both.

On the Mason end, there is no problem. On the Catholic end, there is a big problem. The Catholic Church does not allow people to be both a Mason and a Catholic. Numerous Popes and Church officials have condemned Masonry.

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hi Jeff,

How do I listen to a podcast? My computer said it was going to take 7 hrs to download. Also I have a Zen mp3 player can I download the broadcast to it and listen to it there?

• jschwehm
    jschwehm
    Also I have a Zen mp3 player can I download the broadcast to it and listen to it there?

Hi:

Yes, you can download it to your mp3 player and listen to it there.

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• heathen
    heathen

sounds like I was misinformed . Still could cause a problems since the theory is the masons want control of the entire world .Why ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory? The new pope already slipped up when condemning Islam . If you are an NGO you cannot attack other religions that are listed as NGO (not sure if Islam is ther or not tho). It still would not surprise me to see it gone in short order as revelation describes . We will definately see who's profesy plays out .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit