It just seems that Witnesses are less active these days.

by free2beme 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    The JWs don't seem to be very active in my area. I've lived at my present residence for almost 6 years and no JWs have called. Looks like I won't get that new tract everyone is talking about.

Don't worry. Even though you may not get the new tract, I can help you FEEL like you did. First, go stand in front of the mirror. Then turn on a bright light and yell out at the top of your lungs, "I am a stupid schmuch!"

There, now you've received your witness.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

When we bought our house, 2 years back, I started watching to see if they would show in the neighborhood. I have not seen them once, and I think we were here at least a year before they knew where we lived, and they didn't find out by calling around here.

I drive past the KH daily - it looks as if 3 to 5 cars is standard in the parking lot for morning witnessing. One per car in - one car group out, mostly to the rural territory, kill as much time driving as possible, stop on the way out of town to 'start your time', then knock on one or two doors 'to end your time'. One coffee break allowed - deduct 15 minutes.

Let's see - 4 pubs, 3 hours each = 12 hours. 11 and a half spend driving, 4 times out of the car each. 90% not at homes. That means they spoke to what - ? 6 people? Very effective. Active witnesses are an apostates best ally methinks.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit