Just once I would LOVE to hear...

by Justice-One 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

You know just once I would have loved to hear a brother raise his hand and speak what most or at least quite a few must have been thinking. For instance I was there when they changed the meaning of "generation." I would have dearly loved to have had enough nerve to raise my hand and say something like...."please don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

But they do take a leak down peoples backs all the time, and call it "new light."

BTW, have you ever thought about the average JW as the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" little monkey? I sure have. It comes to mind everytime I try to talk to my wife about JW stuff that just makes no sense. She just tells me to keep that "appostate" stuff to myself. Very convienent. Common sense, and FACTS are "appostate" stuff. Yeah, right....hear no evil.

• mann377
  • crazyblondeb
  • mann377
    mann377

Just tell your wife that a religion that has all the answers ......allows no questions! Keep in mind that most prople in the borg view the religion as an insurance policy and therefore the WTBS can get away with what ever they please.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Keep in mind that most prople in the borg view the religion as an insurance policy

This is true. But I think it goes much farther than this. It lets them live in a dream world where "the brothers will take care of us." You do not need to worry about getting an education, or having insurance, because "the brothers will take care of you."

We are the Borganisation. You will adapt to service our needs. We will add your distinctiveness to our own. We are the ONLY ones with the truth, so resistance is futile.

Yup the Society to your average JW is nothing but a giant "Orgasmic Orb" (Remember the movie Sleeper?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit