whats the action plan for armogedon

by pippy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

If the JWs ever believe that Armageddon is actually starting, they'll stay hunkered down in their homes until it's "over." They won't run away; they'll want to stay close to home so they can get first dibs on that nice home they've had their eye on as soon as its legal occupants have been conveniently disposed of.

• sundawn77
    sundawn77

Every time I read how detailed the plan is for Armageddon I get freaked out again. I'm so tired of this nagging feeling in the back of my brain that is telling me that I am going to be Soooorrrrryyyyyyyy.... (it sounds like my mother's voice). Does that feeling ever go away? Is there ever a moment when you do not feel afraid? I've been gone for 3 years (although I have a feeling a Judicial Committee will be called about me soon) and I still wake up in night sweats. :(

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

WELCOME, SunDawn77!!

The answer is YES, yes, yes... that feeling of dread and cold sweats DOES go away!!! And we DO know what you're talking about.

There are 2 remedies for this condition... one being time. The other is RESEARCH, and there is no place better than this forum and the links and research they provide.

Stick around... you won't BELIEVE what you'll learn. Trust me... knowing the truth about the (T)ruth makes everything SOOoooo much easier.

Cheers to you!
    Baba.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Same feelings from me too.

It certainly will get better for you.

I sometimes had flashbacks and worries about Armageddon actually being true, but the more I looked into the JW's I realised that I had been totally duped.

Yes, we may all die sometime, but not at the hands of (a 'loving') god.

I'm enjoying my life soooooo much more since I left the Witto's.

SAB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit