Finally Got It

by Undecided 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I had gone to WalMart to get a new pair of shoes and when I was comming down the street to my house I saw a car pull up the street above my house and just had a feeling it was the JWs. My grandson was in the house and didn't answer the door but they left the religion tract behind the door.

I guess the end is nearer now that I got the tract but all religion has ended for me anyway.

Ken P.

• skyking
    skyking

Got one last Sunday afternoon, the amazing thing was the man and woman that came to my house I had never met before, My wife and I felt blessed to have been out along enough now not to know all of the dubs in the local congregation.

• gumby
    gumby
    I guess the end is nearer now that I got the tract but all religion has ended for me anyway.

No Ken, the end is nearer cuz yer an old bastard like me and were gonna be partying with Satan soon and drinkin, takin drugs, and messin with bad women. I stopped takin my vitimins to hurry up the process even!

Hi buddy

Gumby

• morty
    morty
    . I stopped takin my vitimins to hurry up the process even!

That's why your knee is not getting better gumb!!!!!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Gumball, how you doing these days? I'm still kicking around a little.

This thing of passing on to someplace else is kinda mind-boggling. The universe is so complex I just wonder what else is comming our way.

There have been so many religious explainations over the centuries that I can't accept. maybe I should start my own.

Let's see...Some great God crapped and it fell in the universe and it became the earth. Some egg hatched out of it and we became in his image and messed up the whole earth. Sometime in the future, real soon now He will remember to flush the toilet and if we don't jump out we will go down with it, and that will be the end of all false religion.

Needs some work, but I did get it from some spirits I drank the other day and had a vision.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit