hello again...

by PaulJ 20 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

congratulations on getting engaged! would be great to attend.... ive not heard of an 'apostoweddingfest' before... not long before that word is in the dictionary tho im sure....

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome back PaulJ

Great to see ya back.

Db74

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

DB hiya mate how are you doing?? thats big fish!!!

as explained ive finally got the internet so i hope to be a bit more regular on here now- how are you keeping?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Welcome back PaulJ!!

I remember you :)

LRG

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I remember you too LRG... man ive been away too long!!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

DB hiya mate how are you doing?? thats big fish!!!

as explained ive finally got the internet so i hope to be a bit more regular on here now- how are you keeping?

Yeah ive been fishing LOL. And things have been a changing....I will PM ya....hehe DB74

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Paul, great to see you back!

I don't think we 'talked' much before - usually on footy threadsbut I remember you.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Hello Paul,

Good that you have internet access again. You asked if anything exciting had happened, well just take a look at all of the newbies posting - its amazing how many are coming out of the JWs.

We (myself and wife who posts as Twinkletoes) are based in Herefordshire.

Linda (fullofdoubt)

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding next year, we hope that all goes well for both of you. Just one problem though, is Trevor marrying out of his class? (you being an emperor and all that)

Perhaps we will all meet up again for the Apostanoodle in Birmingham

KT

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Hi KT, hhhmmm there is a lot of newbies... can only be a very good thing for the site. its good to know people are slowly waking up and smelling the coffee.

DB- please do i wanna know all the goss!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey paul ..just last week i remember thinking wonder where paul went

got ya pm...i have a myspace u can here stuff at here http://www.myspace.com/tijkmotheirony and there is a link there to my web site

hope you enjoy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit