JW Elder in Yet Another Child Sex Scandal

by Amazing 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

In conjunction with my previous post about the disgusting Kingdom News No. 37, the following goes to make the case that Jehovah's Witnesses and their Watch Tower Society are nothing but hypocrits!

Jehovah's Witness in door to door sex assault scandal. The man's daughter testified that Martin touched her buttocks with his hand and put his finger on her vagina during a Saturday morning door-to-door sales visit to a home. -(c) 2006 Kentucky Lake Times, retrieved from: http://www.kentuckylaketimes.com/global/11-09-06/index.php

Jim Whitney

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Disgusting Pig should be taken out back and shot!

"Oh Nooooo, that could never happen in Jehovah's Organization!!!" What complete and utter fantasy land these people live in. They'll probably even try and claim that the girl assulted is being possessed by Satan to make up lies!

That tract will hurt their progress more than anything in years in my honest opinion.

- Wing Commander

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I read that. IMO- The sad organization will probabably defend this guy unofficially in court, and secretly ask the girl to stop talking bad about Jehovah's people (and please don't sue the WTS also). But they will also DF him so they never have to help him, and they might DF the girl or her family if they pursue this legally.

• Genesis
    Genesis

What a bunch of morons, we should take them out of their towns and stone them, maybe Fred Franz would be happy that we still use the ol' crappy Mosaic Law...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit