Dogizms.....

by SWALKER 2 Replies latest social humour

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. -Anonymous
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. -Ben Williams
    I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
    A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. -Josh Billings
    We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam
    Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. -Sigmund Freud
    If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise -Unknown
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

• misguided
    misguided

Thank you swalker. That was too cute.

I was just about to give my dog the "boot" from my bedroom for snoring to loud when I saw this. The picture of the dog and the cat is what our dog and cats' relationship is like.

IThanks to this thread I'll just appreciate her...and put up with her snoring!

Does anyone else's dog snore??? Does anyone else's dog dream and bark in their sleep??

Rose

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

My dog snores and dreams and whines...I go over and check on him sometimes to be sure he's o.k.!

I'd like a bumper sticker that reads: Have you hugged your dog today?

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit