• NanaR
    NanaR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Thanks!!!

Ruth

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Good for you. Fear is not your friend and if you truly have anthing to fear from god than it probably doesn't matter what you do anyway. If god isn't a maniacal killer, and I'm starting to think that maybe he isn't, then I'm sure he must take joy in watching us enjoy his handiwork. Well, other than the fanatics and such.... ;-)

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

What a neat experience, and your explanations of what you felt there are exciting really. I attended a funeral at a Catholic church a year ago (first time), a rather old one in Denver. It was beautiful and overwhelming. It was also total flashback, the Mary alter was in the same place as where we attended in AZ when I was 3 years old! I repeated the words the best that I could follow and did the Greet Your Neighbor, it was moving.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I grew up Catholic so I never really got the JWs fear of the Church. Never seemed that scary to me.

Glad you where able to check it out. Now that's progress.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Ruth, Welcome to the board. be sure to check your message box. It sounds like you are having a good time experiencing the many things that were forbidden to us as JW's

Dave W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit